Click on this paragraph.
Roles & Responsibilities: Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
Preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial
Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports required by
TDS, GST & other Statutory Returns
MIS Reports related to Accounts
P&L Balance Sheets and respective reconciliations
Other accounting tasks & Bank Compliances
Tax Assessment, Auditing and filing of tax returns
Sale purchase & Inventory audits & Internal accounts Audit
Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
Drafting procurement processes and signing off on purchase orders.
Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
Assistant Finance Manager Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and
Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
Proficiency in financial planning software such as Microsoft Excel and SAP, TCS
The ability to work independently
#Account #Acconts #accountant #tds #tally #billing #chandigarh #jobsinchandigarh
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID or call on 9779649490. If not interested we will really appreciate it if you forward this position.
Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Knowledge of Quality Analyst or Manual Tester in a software development environment.
Solid understanding of software testing methodologies, best practices, and testing tools.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
#QualityAnalyst #MobileQA #Softwaretesting #jobsinmohali #mohalijob #jobs #job
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9056679449. If not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this positon
Role and Responsibilities :-
1. Individual to communicate with the higher management and act as assisting hand for chartering department and operations department.
2. You also need to assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
3. Need to manage responsibility of assisting chartering department, follow up, voyage estimation, lay time preparation, vessel performance evaluation and other chartering related tasks as assigned by the department.
4. They should also monitor the performance metrics (chartering data management) and they should receive and respond to approvals and notifications on a regular basis by upper management.
5. A candidate should have good communication skills and be well versed with English and Hindi language.
If interested can forward your updated resumes on [email protected] and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues