Opening for Quality Analyst in Chandigarh IT Park Location
- Posted on -March 25, 2017
Designation:- Quality Analyst
Experience:- 5 yrs
Salary:- 5 lakhs -7 lakhs PA
Location:- Chandigarh IT park
- Create and maintain Test Plans and ensure End to End Test Coverage and Completion of the Test Plan to ensure Quality.
- Develop and execute Test scripts and ensure Test Completion
- Maintain Test landscape and Test environments for the QA Projects.
- Provide the real time status and day to day reports to QA board.
- Mentor Junior test engineer and lead the team for the various tasks in QA project.
- Create Test and Design Tests for Effective and Comprehensive QA Test Coverage
- Discover high impact defects in Client, Server, Database, and Reporting components of ERP and SAP software Application solutions
- Improve Efficiency of Product Life Cycle, Act as Customer Advocate & Implement Quality Processes for functional validations.
- Strong exposure with SDLC and methodologies (SCRUM, PIL, Waterfall, IEEE, RUP or CMM) and Test Life Cycle.
- Manage multiple projects and provide weekly status reports for the Automation program to management staff.
- Work with the Development team for various meetings and report the daily status to Product Managers and QA Managers.
- Must have 3 to 5 experience in QA process, and QA methodologies
- Must have 5+ yrs. of Functional Testing in enterprise Applications like SAP, Oracle, Identity Management and GRC.
- Must have 2+ years of automated functional, regression and/or user acceptance testing with any Automation testing tool.
- Proficient in Java/ eclipse development environment and CVS for the version control.
- Must have experience in SAP Security, Compliance like CIP, NERC, SOX, JSOX.
- Must have worked in Compliance and Security domain for more than 4 years.
- Must have created and maintained Automation and performance Testing Test plans and strategy in agile scrum process.
- Must have clarifications on Product Standards in the Product companies.
- Must have understanding of Risk analysis and GRC Access Controls, ADM940, ADM950 SAP Security and SAP’s Integration with Web front End technologies.
- Must have experience on Java development Environment and Webservers like Tomcat, WAS and Exchange, LDAP, Active Directory.
- Must have experience in IDM concepts like – Reconciliation, Extraction, Provisioning and Workflow Management.
PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR CV ON email@example.com
KINDLY REFER YOUR FRIENDS / COLLEAGUES FOR THIS JOB.
We do not charge any fees from the Candidates nor any deductions in the 1st month Salary.We are leading IT Job Consultants in Chandigarh. We Just provide jobs to the deserving and eligible candidates.
Apply to the above mentioned job