Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS DESIRED
• Knowledge of the CAx tool is a must, preferably EPLAN software products.
• Good understanding of any database driven CAx tool in market.
• Good understanding of different design standards like IEC 81346, IEC 61355, NFPA, GOST
• Ability to read and identify mismatches in As-built electrical schematics, general assembly
layouts and recommend a suitable solution.
• Ability to read and interpret schematic drawings of different standards.
• Knowledge of different electrical, automation components and its application.
• Good understanding of different project reports like terminals, cables, plugs, parts list
generated from schematic.
• Ability to create parts/components in database in CAx tool as per manufacturer component
• Ability to handle a project individually or as a team member.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage numerous activities in a project while maintaining
project deadlines and goals.
• Strong organization, team orientation, leading skills
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Migrate as-build drawings received in PDF, DWG formats from different customers, different
industry segments across the globe to EPLAN Platform.
• Read, analyze the drawings, and prepare execution notes before commencing the project.
• Migration of drawing will include electrical schematic, layout, general arrangement, Process &
Instrumentation diagrams, hydraulic, pneumatic circuits etc.
• Drawing should be created in such logical way including EPLAN’s functionalities so that
different type of intelligent interpretation can be made.
• Generation of different types of reports like terminal, plug, cable, parts list, tag list etc.
• Adding value to existing engineering drawings and enhancing documentation as per standard.
• Record / Point out, any type of mismatch/ error in existing drawings.
• Creation of parts in EPLAN Parts database based on manufacturer’s component datasheet
and EPLAN data standards.
• Maintain language translation inside the project.
• Work in close contact with team lead / Project lead.
• Be on target as per project plan to ensure on-time project delivery and client satisfaction.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID or call on 9779649490. If not interested we will really appreciate it if you forward this position.