Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Vacancy for the Procurement Manager (Supplly Chain) (having b.tech -mechanical) in OEM Industry in Chennai Location ( 2 Weeks in Punjab region for the Induction)
Position : Manager – Procurement (Supply Chain)
Location : CHENNAI only 3 weeks in Punjab Region for Induction &; then shifted to Chennai.
Experience : 12 to 14 yrs.
Any Specific Industry: Tier 1 and Tier 2 (Automotive firm) / Automobile
Preferred Age : 35 to 40 years
Skills & Competencies:
1. SAP purchasing master, SCM management system
2. Vendor development & Management
3. Planning & Procurement of materials
4. Innovative procurement processes
Generic: Commercial – Good communication skills.
Areas of Expertise:
1. Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers, Utilize
appropriate resources including Supplier Development to ensure appropriate supplier
partnerships and delivery of sourced products.
2. Ensure professional and consistent supplier management is applied across the supply base in
line with the purchasing policy.
3. Manage relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers
4. Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
5. Weekly review with the SCM for forecasting /scheduling new orders based on the past
consumptions trend and current orders.
6. Follow-up with suppliers for delivery schedule and pull in / push out as per material coverage.
7. Raw Material Purchase Order Management including order entry, order changes and
communication and updating.
8. Sourcing of raw Material from procurement planning, order entry, order closing,
communication and updating.
9. Follow SAP purchasing module, purchase planning, logistics & inventory control
10. Vendor Evaluation program
11. KRA monitoring & reporting
12. Close follow up with Vendor, Purchase and Logistics, Freight Forwarders for shortage
Job Skills & Competencies:
• Vendor development
• Analytical Skills
• Planning & Procurement of materials
• Vendor management
• Team management
• Effective Communication & Negotiation Skills
• BE/BTech/ Diploma (Mechanical), Diploma (Supply Chain )
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 (Automotive firm) / Automobile Manufacturing
• Reports to – SCM- Operation
• Reportees – Trainee/Engineer/ Sr. Engineer
• Coordinates with – Operations / HR / Quality / Engineering / Design / Tooling /
Finance / HSE.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9569909808 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your co