Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation: Manager – Quality
Experience: 10-15 years
Age Group: below 40 years
Qualification: B.E in Mechanical or related streams
Renumeration: CTC up to Rs 70 K Per MonthLocation: Bangalore
Skill Sets requirements:
• This position is responsible for Quality Assurance activities of Production Unit.
• To Facilitates the execution of the QA strategy across the plant to achieve the set goals.
• Certified Lead / Internal Quality Auditor in ISO:9001-2015 / IATF: 16949-2016.
• Good working experience in APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control plan, MSA, SPC & Lean Six Sigma Expertise in Customer complaint analysis, 8D methodology, Mistake proofing solutions & RCA.
• To conduct Process, System, Supplier and Plant audit and suggest improvements, as needed Quality data analysis and drive improvement projects in shop floor on product / process.
• Responsible to drive Plant IQC, Calibration & MSA Daily customer complaint, internal rejection monitoring & initiate on time corrective measures
• MIS reporting on Quality metrics Weekly CFT drive, liaison with Field / application team in addressing customer concerns
• Coordination with Cross functional team in shop floor quality improvements / issues / product or process deviation, Product validation, Zero defect approach.
• Initiate projects and Lead the team to achieve Zero defects to customer, Reduce Internal Rejections and enhance the quality culture in the organization.
• Timely address internal and external customers by front ending with responsibility of total Quality of the products.
• Good knowledge on heat treatment, special processes, coating technologies, Dies & Tool making, GD&T.
• Independently Capable to handle the shop floor team and monitoring their daily activity with respect to PQCDMS.
• Must have worked in high volume 2/3/4 wheeler automotive plants or mass production units.
• Verifies quality metrics in place and triggers containment actions and corrective actions as necessary.
• Customer Complaint attending, data analysis, CAPA implementation.
• Able to prepare, attend customer audits and decide the action plans
• Manages and develops a high performing Quality team that meets agreed objectives and enables continuous improvements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. • Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
• Good Knowledge in implementation of lean manufacturing technics
• Strong Knowledge in Press shop operations, machining, Welding and mechanical Assembly.
• Handling of B2C products will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge in selecting, auditing suppliers and their new parts approval.
If interested can forward your updated resume on [email protected] and can directly contact us on 9023404909 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues