Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Project Manager
Location – Pan india
Experience – 12+ Years
Salary- upto 20 LPAQualification – Graduation ( Regular degree of B.Tech or MCA is a must. Preference will be given to candidates with additional MBA Degrees.)
• 12+ years of Experience with at least 5+ years of Project Management experience.
• Should be aware of end to end steps of software development projects.
• Should be able to lead scrum teams in moderate to high complexity work streams.
• Should be able to lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement
• Should be able to Manage interdependencies between agile teams.
• Should be able to Partner with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep the work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
• Should have at least 3+ years of experience of either Frontend and backend technologies used in developing web applications.
• Must have experience of working on Project proposals creation and estimation.
• Minimum five years of experience using MS Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and MS Project.
• Must have experience of Agile Methodology.
• Must have experience in the Telecom domain.
• Preference will be given to Safe certified professionals.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II/ACP certification is a plus.
• Must have Leadership skills, Conflict resolution skills and big-picture thinking and vision.
• Should have at least 3+ years of experience in the Performance Evaluation process.
• Should have at least 3+ years of experience of end to end Resource Hiring and Onboarding process.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
If interested can forward your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and can directly contact us on 9779649490 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues