Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Roles & responsibilities – We are a Corporate Technology Training House working exclusively with large Tier 1 companies who are leaders in their field. All our clients are MNCs, both Indian and Global, having a strong presence in India and across the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to create and develop long-term & trusting relationship with such Tier 1 customers. The Manager’s role is to develop new customer relationships, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
This is a senior position and we expect candidates with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with ability to walk in with large client relationships.
Pre-requisites and responsibilities
· He/She should be from corporate training/Learning & development industry. Meaning…..the candidate should have experience in business development in a company that is into providing training services to various corporates.
· The candidate should be from vendor side delivery…in other words, they should be providing training services or arranging/co-ordinating/catering to the training needs of various corporates.
· Managing company’s relationship with its customers
· Maintaining close co-ordination with customers and understanding their training needs on a regular basis
· Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
· Mining the existing clients and finding new business avenues
· Manage, Design, Develop, Schedule, Coordinate, Map out training plans for the clients
· Convert the requirement into sales
· Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and new clients
· Coordinate with internal staff members working on the same account to ensure on time delivery of service
· Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
· Keep records of client transactions
· Preferably from Training, Learning & Development industry. 2nd preference is from IT & ITES industry
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9056679449. If not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position.