Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Angular
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible for developing web-based applications.
The SSE will also work closely with Development and Testing teams to deliver the highest
quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
• Design, Develop & Deploy software applications
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
• Strong experience to debug, fix and maintain source code
• Contribute to Technical design documentation
• Design Use Cases as per functional / system requirements
• Review self-written source code and use cases
• Involve in peer reviews
• Identify and prepare unit test cases; perform unit testing
• Review functional test cases, suggest probable scenarios to testing team
• Involve in daily / weekly team meetings, status reporting
• Develop and apply frameworks and tools to meet the business needs with respect to
functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals
• Work closely with Project lead / manager in planning, define strategy and process in
line with the development efforts
• Work closely with development and testing teams
Competencies / Requirements
• Minimum 2-5 years of programming experience with Web based environment.
• Hands on experience on Angular 2+
• Good knowledge on rxjs, ngrx store
• Hands on experience on .NET WEB API / .NET core
• Proficiency in MS-SQL Server, database programming.
• Proficiency in writing Queries / Joins / Stored procedures
• Proficiency in any versioning tool GIT
Motto Systems Private Limited
• Strong experience in writing Use Cases
• Knowledge in Agile / SCRUM methodology a plus
• Must have problem solving capabilities
• Ability to visualize generic and repeated fail / error conditions, work closely with
testing team and preventing future recurrence
• Excellent logical and analytical skills
• Ability to train and mentor trainees / software engineers
• Self-motivated, ability to take the task by charter and drive towards goal
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment requiring excellent
organizational and time-management skills
• Strong knowledge & experience in product life cycle
• Ability to hone new technologies oriented towards Organization and Customer
• Ability to work off-hours
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent.
#fullstack #dotnet #angular #ASP.Net #hyderabadjobs #ITJobs
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9569909808 if not interested we will really appreciate it if u forward this position to your friends.