Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Position – Account Managers – Social Media & Client Servicing – 2
Location – Hyderabad
Gender – Any
Salary – Upto 45k, relevant experience with Ad agency experience, a fair understanding of Social Media and Client servicing and engagement.
We are looking at both men and women who are PASSIONATE & SMART, who are willing to build a career in Client servicing or account management.
● Job role : Client Servicing Manager / Account Manager – Social Media Marketing (M/F)
● Experience : Min 3+ years
● Job Location: Hyderabad
● Industry Experience : Branding and Advertising Agency experience mandatory
● Good understanding of Facebook , Instagram, Campaign management is desired.
● Competitive salary for well deserved candidates.
– Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Be a part of the client meeting, take briefs and communicate with various teams, be a part of the strategy pitch.
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Meet clients every now and then to ensure the monthly plan of action and deliverables are met
– Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to client
– Forecast and track key account metrics
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Social Media responsibilities. Work with clients and the team, to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
– Handle & optimise all the social channels of respective clients,(ex. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube).
– Analyse and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
Desired Skills :Good Communication skills, Proactive, Independent Contributor, Should be able to work in a team.
Interested Candidates are requested to send us their resume on [email protected] or call us on 9041249494 also, you may please refer to your friends/colleagues. Wish you all the best.