Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
We have urgent job opening for Sr. Manager-Operations. Please go through the details :
Experience: 5 to 8 yrs
Salary: – Hike on Current CTC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage day-to-day operations of hospital and directs the team responsible for smooth & effective service delivery of OPD/IPD management.
2. Setting, monitoring, and delivering the hospital’s business plan, breakevens, EBITA, P& L, focused on achieving operations metrics as profitability & productivity of teams, cost of revenue, maximize utilization of resources, drive cost control measures across unit operations.
3. Provide strategic guidance to the units managers/line manager to ensure service delivery and to expand opportunities with clients and increase revenue through service excellence.
4. Formulating strategic plans and SOPs to enhance operations and ensuring proper implementation of policies for organizational effectiveness.
5. Active involvement in designing, implementation, and continuous Quality Improvement initiatives through NABH & Joint Commission International (JCI) activities.
6. Establish and maintain effective work procedures, review, assess and identify coaching & training needs to provide staff with necessary skills and knowledge.
7. Organizing medical education programmes for promoting healthcare issues and conducting regular health camps/outreach activities.
8. Positioning hospital upfront to international market for the promotion through Medical Value Travel (MVT) by tie-ups with channel partners.
9. Must successfully map territory, market segment, and channels for market expansion in unexplored areas.
10. Team management, motivation, ensure learning Initiatives, punctuality and compliance by the team & provide training and demonstrating leadership skills.