Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Overview of requirements:
Takes responsibility for complete documentation requirements as per IATF Standards
Takes responsibility of ensuring Audit Readiness all the time from documentation perspective and coordinates with other departments to ensure practices on the floor are in compliance with IATF requirements.
Own, facilitate & coordinate audits (internal or external – client or other standards)
Organize training for Inspectors on the floor
Ensure on time delivery of all LAB Reports by your team member
Ensure Line Inspection of parts on the machine every two hours by your team member
Should have proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc).
Self Driven & Solution Oriented
CAPA documentation for defects observed on the floor or on customer complaints
Team Management & Cross Utilization of Resources
Training the new TEAM MEMBERS
New Part Development – On time execution of assigned activities
1. Calibration of all measuring equipment’s
2. Analyze testing results and do CAPA (corrective and preventive action)
a. Maintain Docs as per IATF (covers everything)
i. APQP ii. PPAP iii. MSA iv. SPC
b. Handling of measuring equipment’s
c. Inspections of finished products
i. Incoming inspection ii. In process inspection iii. Final inspection
d. Responsible to monitor, review Lab functioning
a. Internal Audit (on functioning of each department) b. Management Review Meeting
c. Process Audit d. Product Audit (Layout & DOC audit)
5. Maintain 5S for your function
6. Organize KAIZEN events
7. Internal Rejection Analysis
8. Resolve and reduce customer complaints
1. Check Compound list for the day for testing 2. Collect sample of compounds from mixing team
3. Check the testing equipment’s basis the checklist 4. Test the compounds
a. Rheo Test b. Visco Test
5. Save the result and analyze and take appropriate action basis the result (pass / fail)
6. Do a hardness test for a pass sample and take appropriate action basis the result (pass / fail)
7. All compounds to be tested the same day when received from the mixing team
8. Pass / Fail compounds to be placed on the defined racks
9. Report any issues with respect to testing machines or other testing inputs to the reporting manager
10. Do slab testing as per the plan
11. Maintain 5S for your function
12. Incoming inspection of raw material issued in compounding
13. Check and Verify supplier Test Certificate received along with the compounds
1. Should be able to check dimensions of the rubber parts using various machines like Vernier Caliper, Height Gauge, Profile Projector.
2. Prepare dimension reports
3. Should be able to read the part drawings
4. Able to complete root cause analysis approach and also capable to read test reports
5. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office apps- Excel and Word.
6. Visual Inspection of all parts on the machine every 2 hrs in the shift
a) Finishing b) Air c) Underfill d) Heat e) Under Cure f) Rubber Contraction g) Hardness h) Rejection %
1. Design & check feasibility for manufacturing basis the drawings
2. As part of NPD CFT give input on TOOL Design
3. Email RFQ to prospective tool makers as asked by the mgmt.
4. Check the sample of parts on all parameters as given by the client
5. Ensure availability of TC of Raw Material if required by the client
6. Send email to client with all the relevant documents for submitting the sample.#Quality #head
#Qualityhead #job #jobopening #hiring #mohali #chandigarh
If Interested, kindly forward your updated CV to email@example.com or may call on 9056679449 . We will really appreciate, if you share this position with your colleagues or Friends.