Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Overview of requirements:
Takes responsibility to execute an agreed manufacturing plan to effectively achieve required
output with efficient use of resources.
Manages operators wisely and organizes operators shifts, overtime and leave cover to
ensure adequate machine crewing to achieve required output. Assesses operator 's
performance and Identifies training needs to ensure that adequate training is carried out.
Has proficiency in scientific rubber injection molding (Preferably with DESMA Injection
Should have proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc).
Organizes material movement to ensure bottle neck operations are optimized.
Monitors daily performance of plant production and processes and calculates OEE.
Maintains records of product deviation to ensure controlled disposition of non-conforming
products and to provide data for the identification of opportunities for corrective action.
Support and assist mfg. and tech team to achieve continuous improvements.
Supervises the use of 5S in the work area to achieve clean and safe work environment.
Self Driven & Solution Oriented
Defective Parts Manufactured – Logical Trouble Shooting before demanding
compound changes, CAPA
Team Management & Cross Utilization of Resources
Training the new TEAM MEMBERS
New Part Development –Input on New TOOL, Receive New Tool, Tool Validation, Complete DOE, Move to production.
1. Take monthly schedule (requirement of finished products) from accounts/ sales
2. Convert monthly schedule into weekly and daily targets.
3. Share monthly & weekly schedule with mixing team for providing input material on time
4. Keep ready the relevant MOLDS (after cleaning) according to the daily schedule
5. Assign machines to each operator as per skill set and ensure manpower, machine and compound availability for all shifts.
6. Mould changeover if required and fill the check sheet
7. Check machine settings
8. Monitor daily production & adjust daily / weekly targets to achieve monthly targets
9. Floor supervision
a. Match machine settings with check sheet
c. Check rejection / sample quality checks and ensure handling of molded Material (OK/
Reject / Rework / Segregation) as per system.
d. To ensure quality of products and low rejection
e. To ensure analysis of problem & effective implementation of CAPA for the internal / External problems
f. Notify Quality/ Maintenance or the Mixing department head in case of any machine breakdowns/ quality issues/ mixing issues etc.
g. Stop production if part rejection is out of specified target- Immediately inform
supervisor and management and conduct root cause analysis.
10. Offer real time feedback to the machine operators
11. To authorize leave / short leave & O.T of workers.
12. Match daily production sheet team member wise (take it from Packing Team) with the target sheet. Sign and submit to HR.
13. Daily follow ups on
a. Mould repair
b. Machine / maintenance
14. Plan machine maintenance without impacting the production
15. Review MTD (month to date) production sheet with target sheet
16. Plan weekly shifts / manage attendance
17. Check the daily check sheet for tools
18. Audit Handling – IATF
c. Customer Specific Requirements
d. To ensure timely closing of NC's/Observations arise due to customer/external/ internal audits.
19. NPD – Input on New TOOL, Receive New Tool, Tool Validation, Complete DOE, Move to production.
20. Facilitate the audit initiated by the customer (pre-order or production audit)
21. Train new machine operators, and ensure skill upgradation of all employees in the deptt.
22. Timely review and implementation of continuous improvement / Kaizen
23. To present his departmental performance in monthly performance (KRI) review meeting
24. In case of absence of maintenance in charge, you will be required to handle his duties.
25. Monitoring and utilizing equipment performance OEE, Down time and Break down.
#production #producing #productionhead #job #jobopening #hiring #mohali #chandigarh
If Interested, kindly forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or may call on 9056679449 . We will really appreciate, if you share this position with your colleagues or Friends.