Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Urgent Opening for Store Manager in Delhi Location
Designation : Store Manager
Experience – 2 to 8 Years
Company : Home Decoration
Job Location – Delhi
Salary – 50k to 55k PM
Set the pace on sales floor and model desired behaviors to generate sales and build loyal customer relationships.
* Take ownership for delivering exceptional customer service, using all available resources to provide a complete solution.
* Communicate and hold self and team accountable for achieving daily goals for sales, productivity and business development.
* Train and motivate associates to improve selling and service performance through on-boarding and ongoing sales, customer service and product knowledge skill building activities.
* Prepare associates for increased levels of responsibility, using Division of Responsibility assignments to development sales and operational skills.
* Maximize team and individual performance through consistent coaching and feedback using performance management processes.
* Build positive working relationships with store management team to clarify priorities, share business insight and best practices.
* Contribute in management and store meetings, offering suggestions for associate development, and operational improvements.
* Communicate openly to create an environment where associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
* Perform operations functions ensuring Company standards and policies are met for store opening and closing, cash and media handling, back office management procedures.
* Maintain and execute visual and merchandise standards including merchandise presentation, merchandise management and store maintenance.
* Protect company assets and minimize loss by ensuring all store policies and procedures are met including; workplace safety, risk management, merchandise management, and loss prevention,.