Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Job Title – Sr. Developer
Job Location – Remote (Anywhere in India)
Years of Experience – 3 – 4 years
Job type – Full timeGender – Any
Budget – 16 to 17 LPAWork Timings -10 am to 7pm
5/6 Days Company- Mon – Fri
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop software using technologies C#, .NET 4.5+, ASP.NET Web Forms,
MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Web API, HTML/DHTML, CSS, etc.
• Unit test all applications to ensure functionality and work closely with QA
technical and test analysts on the unit and functional testing
• Actively develop new applications using the MOC application software stack
in response to established software requirement specifications
• Identify problems or bottlenecks and work cooperatively to eliminate them.
• Quickly address problems and conflicts in a productive manner.
• Develop understanding and participate in support and maintenance activities.
• Designing and implementing databases
• You have a quality-centric approach and are not satisfied with solutions that
‘just work” but strive to create the best solution possible
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 3 to 4 years of experience with ASP.NET web applications leveraging C#
.NET 4.5+, ASP.NET Web Forms, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Web
API, HTML/DHTML, CSS, etc.Experience with version control and code reviews
• Strong SQL programming skills with MS SQL Server 2014 including the
creation of complex database queries, indexes
• Experience in creating database tables, stored procedures, views, etc. in MS
• Understanding of build automation, continuous integration, and source code
• Experience with development, testing deployment of software solutions,
including both user-interface and middle-tier processing
• Exposure to Agile development environment
• Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and related
• Experience working with report building tools e.g. Stimulsoft
• Must have good verbal and written English skills
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
• Knowledge of JIRA or similar software
• Have worked on accounting and payroll software an asset
• Knowledge of ERP system an asset