Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Sr Python Support Engineer
Experience: 8-12 Years of experience
Salary: 25 to 30 LPA
Location – Bangalore
· Have advanced PYTHON skills and security skills with knowledge of VMware, Virtualization
On-call: When the Australian & Indian Support Engineer isn’t available, from 5.00 pm IST and
occasionally at weekends to manage the build process
Purpose of the position: To support internal IT services and particularly labs for Americas, and
other regions and also support trainers with any lab escalations.
Responsibilities & duties
Responsibility 1 – Support the labs
· Work to support trainers and resolve issues in our major lab environments (including F5
Networks, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Nutanix, Paessler etc)
· Develop the various python scripts that make up the lab environment.
· Manage the labs independently if required take help of engineer in Australia.
· Monitor the day to day performance of the labs.
· Enter commands and verify proper system operation through observation to detect errors.
· Follow change control processes
Work Standard – Acknowledge an issue opened by a trainer within 10 minutes of receiving it.
Resolved issues as quickly as possible so as not to affect classes.
Responsibility 2 – Support Internal IT
· Resolve any level 1 or level 2 issues by yourself. Escalate any level 3 issues to L3 support.
· Field questions pertaining to user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware and then
Work standard – acknowledge an issue opened by any staff member within 15 minutes of
receiving it. A “can do” approach is critical to your success in this regard, as this is the company
Responsibility 3 – Development and ownership of lab environment to be more robust and
· Manage the images for the Lab Environment
· Manage the lab build process if required on Saturday or Sunday.
Work standard – Manage and develop the lab environment on a very tight budget.
· Manage Firewall policy
· Manage SAML and SSO connectivity on F5 APM
· Manage Cloud security and connectivity for AWS, Google Cloud and BGUS
for trainers to access systems but with a view to security for important company information on a
Essential qualifications and experience
· Strong VMWare Virtualisation Experience
· Python coding experience – advance level
#virtualization #vmware #virualising #python #pythonscripting #virtualenvironment
If Interested,kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com or may call on 9023404909 . We will really appreciate if you share this position with your colleagues or Friends