Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
The candidate will be an Equity Stock Market Dealer, you will execute equity trades and manage portfolios.
Responsibilities include real-time trade execution, portfolio optimization and client communication.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Advising & Execution of orders on behalf of the clients on Equity, Derivatives & Option Strategies.
• Monitor market conditions, volatility, to assess risk levels accurately and make well-informed trading
• Maintain accurate records of trades, positions, and profit and loss (P&L).
• Responsible to generate brokerage through clients on their equity portfolio.
• Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with clients to maintain a high level of retention of
existing customer and also focus on generating new business.
• To maintain a synergetic relationship with Relationship Managers, by supporting their efforts to enhance
• To keep abreast with the market knowledge and market intelligence.
• Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
• Provide regular updates to immediate superior as and when necessary.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Graduate / Postgraduate with overall experience of 3- 4 yrs., with minimum 1 – 2 yrs. exp in Equities
on the client advisory side
• Should have sound understanding of capital markets,
• Should be a result-oriented, self-starter, proactive.
• Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills, and good communication skills.
• Should be certified in NSE Cash, NSE Derivatives, BSE Cash & NISM Currency Derivatives.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID or call on 9779649490. If not interested we will really appreciate it if you forward this position.