Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Experience – Proven working experience of minimum 2+ Years in Flutter app development
Salary – As per Market standards
Location – Goregaon East, Mumbai
We are looking for a Project Managers who will be instrumental in the planning and management
of both IT and IT-related projects. As a Technical Project Manager, you are required to have a
high level of technical expertise as well as organization, leadership and communication skills.
• Responsible for project planning and delivery. Ensure scope for all the projects are delivered to
meet business need as per agreed schedule, scope, quality and cost. Lead project planning effort
in the creation of project plan, tasks, and schedules
• Conduct high level scoping, impact and risk assessment, schedule, and resource requirement for
the successful delivery of the projects to an agreed scope.
• Organize and facilitate regular project scrum to track project tasks and dependency.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
• Work closely with various teams internally & user side to ensure delivery of solution and
deployment as per requirement.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts
and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
• Responsible for the overall health of the projects by monitoring schedule, budget, milestones and
benefits attainment, project risk control and project governance.
• Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared, maintained & all activities are tracked against the
plan, providing regular and accurate report to Management.
• Responsible for change control, gaining agreement for CRs to the projects from product owner
and other relevant stakeholders.
• Provide weekly / regular project updates to the Program Management Office.
• Work towards continual improvement by implementing corrective action plans based on
performance analysis, lessons learned, project archives etc.
• Hiring, training, and developing new employees to meet organizational needs
• Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement.
Delivering resources to empower
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 foundation / practitioner.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Skills and Capabilities
• Min 3-5 years of technical project management experience with overall 5-10 years of IT services
• Excellent project management skills to develop business case and delivering solutions to the user
with oversight of technical solution implementation.
• Proven experience in managing project using agile methodologies such as agile scrum. Good
knowledge with tools like Jira, Azure DevOps, MS Projects, Confluence, etc.
• Experience of managing projects in variety of technologies (e.g. Java, .Net etc.)
• High degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management,
and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with ability to multi-task
and respond flexibly to change
• Deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping focus on delivering results.
• Strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
• Comfortable in getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
• Experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mind-set, and extreme
attention to detail.
• Experience in handling different phase of projects life cycle from requirement gathering until
steady state handover.
• Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.
Soft Skills required:
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written documentation skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Good communication skills and able to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work well in diverse environment and proven ability to influence others to achieve
If interested can forward your updated resume on [email protected] and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues.