Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation :-Sr. Sales Executives
Experience :- 3-5 Yrs
Salary :- 10000-12000 PM (Incentives)
1. A Valid driver’s license
2. Minimum Qualification: Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
3. At least 3-5 years of sales or vehicle sales experience.
4. Possess understanding and knowledge of equity and values, automobile depreciation, and local, state and federal laws that guide automobile
5. Must be excellent at communicating information to visitors and inquirers
6. Possess good dress sense that portrays neat and smart personality
7. Must be able to sell minimum quota according to dealership standards
8. Must be Excellent in handling Team; and possess a positive attitude
9. Must have good negotiation Skills
Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.