Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
BA/QA Job description
We need senior BA/QA with 4 to 5 years of experience.
The candidate will be responsible to work with multiple client teams and internal/external developers on a variety of projects related to new products introductions, new technology introductions and enhancements to existing processes or systems. Focus of work will consist of both business analysis and end-to-end testing of overall systems and/or components of systems.
Job duties / accountabilities:
· Work closely with end-users to identify and establish requirements for, custom applications or package software in project mode or modification required to find a solution
· Review and approve Business Requirements, System Requirements and understand Design Specs.
· Work in a team environment with multiple developers with the ability to bridge business specs into technical specs
· Excel in creating test plans and writing/running automated test scripts to pinpoint software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality. Serve as a value-adding member of QA teams.
· Prepare methods/documentation/procedure for the introduction for new or change systems or processes
· Complete all documentation under your project timelines and personal ownership
· Ensure that user requests are continuously tracked as a means of identifying common problems that may require a global solution
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to manage multiple activities at a high level and dive into details when challenges arise
· Ability to effectively facilitate and coordinate meetings, and to negotiate consensus from cross-functional teams
· Understand and articulate IT concepts and issues from a business perspective
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge and ability to use MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook and MS-Project)
· General knowledge and ability to use MS-SQL data queries and extract data for analysis
· Willingness to manage own time, working extended hours when necessary to meet deliverables
· Willingness to participate in scheduled post deployment system testing during off-hours
· Ability to learn multiple test case and defect tracking tools
· Strong visionary, planning and execution abilities
· Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills
· Strong data analysis capabilities
· Excellent relationship building skills
· Understanding and ability to create Test Plans, Cases & Processes Functional Requirements
· QA experience in all phases of the software/solution life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management, and reporting
Level of Experience and Education
· University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in business analysis and/or quality IS/IT testing
· Strong business acumen
· Experience in managing personal workload around multiple projects
· Good knowledge and experience of telecommunications & ITIL a great asset
· Practice in integrating into different client environments seamlessly