Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Experience – 1 to 2 Yrs
Salary – 15k to 25k
Location- MDC Manimajra
Industry – Ecommerce in Healthcare product.
As a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst, you will strategize actions based on insights from analytics, provide weekly and monthly reporting, and promote the company by providing high quality recommendations for optimizing content for our ecommerce site. You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with both internal and external customers in order to provide the best possible experience and solutions.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Evaluate health of natural search channel on a weekly basis, and strategize actions based on insights from analytics
· Monitor and report on KPIs, webmaster tools, site health, response codes, indexation, visibility, and industry trends
· Develop on-page content strategy
· Work with programmers and developers on technical enhancements to the site
· Analyze data from all available sources to make actionable decisions and recommendations
· Analyze and interpret data to measure the success or progression of Organic Search as a channel of visitor acquisition and developing projects based on growth strategies
· Perform keyword research and competitive research to optimize product and category pages
· Work with Merchandising to add content to new products and categories each season
Successful candidates for the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst role should have the ability and desire to actively engage and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the SEO Analyst include:
· 1-2 years’ experience in SEO
· Experience managing and optimizing content for retail ecommerce sites
· Proficiency with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
· Thorough knowledge of Google algorithm updates and penalties
· Knowledge of structured data and schema.org markup
· Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
· Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
· Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
· Analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
· Strong work ethic
· Passion for SEO and enthusiasm for staying current with industry trends
· Proven expertise in SEO concepts, tools and best practices
· Experience with Google AdWords
· Expertise with SEO tools like Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz Analytics, etc.
· Strong technical skills with proven ability to work with engineers and developers
· Experience with link-building strategies preferred
· Extremely detail oriented