Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
We are hiring for sales engineer for a leading automotive company for Vadodra , Bangalore location. Please check the details :
Company: Automotive Company
Location: Vadodra , Bangalore
Experience: 2.6 yrs yo 5 yrs
Salary: 30k to 35k PM
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
* Sell product by establishing contacts and developing relationship with prospects, recommending solutions.
* Maintaining relationship with client by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvement.
* Identify new product based on market trend, competitors and industry need
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
* Maintains Quality service by establishing and enforcing organization Standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Adhere to the sales budget made in co ordination with SCM/ISP.
* Adhere to Customer visit plan with prior approval of his reporting manager.
* Update the visits/findings to his reporting manager on daily/regular basis.
* Make weekly reports and send to his reporting manager.
* Co-ordinate with ISP/SCM for his inquiries.
* Co-ordinate with ISP/SCM for material deliveries.
* Keep informing customers about dispatches and RFQ on regular basis.
* Follow up for outstanding payment with customers and ensure that payments are received in time.
* Follow up for C-forms/other statuary requirements from the customer.