Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Requirement for the Civil Engineer in a Electrical Industry for Sikkim location.
Designation:- Civil Site Engineer
Experience: 2 -5 years
Salary:- 20-30k PM
Qualification:- Candidate should be min BE/Diploma in Electrical Engineer/B-TechGender
Relevant Industry:- Transmission Line & EHV Substation
Responsibilities:- Required “Civil Engineer” who is having more than 5 years+ experience in EHV Substations & Power Transmission Line Projects will only be considered.
1. Responsible for design & detailing of Civil & Structural works for the SUBSTATION projects (11kV to 765kV)
.2. Candidate should have 3 to 10 years relevant experience in structural design of substation foundation & building.
3. Prepare cost effective design basis with respect to project specification & related codes.
4. Prepare master document list for civil activities.
5. Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements /DBR.
6. Analysis of design issues and recommends corrective actions.
7. Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
8. Do field survey & investigate to prepare engineering drawings Review of Design Drawings
9. Study of Construction Drawings and preparation for works.
10. Preparation of Site Working Documentation Bar Bending Schedules
11. Preparation of Site Modifications (required for site
conditions) and obtaining clearances for the same from design department.
12. Planning and Coordination of Drawing availability for the
required sequences with the Work Sequences
13. Review and finalize list of Material Submittals and
coordinating and obtaining Approvals
14. Preparation of Method Statements, Submission and
Preparation of Site Work Check Lists (QA Formats)
Planning of Man Power, Work Sequences and Activities
Evaluating the Quantity of materials utilized and confirming with
Prepare and Review of Design Documentation, Drawings and ensure that
it is line with required sequence of civil site works and the over project
Review and approval of Shop Drawings and other site engineering
Identify limitations / hold ups for progress of Site Works and co-ordinate
to resolve the same.
Evaluate and Control Sub Contractors Work Progress
Control of Materials and Stores
Interdisciplinary Coordination (Electrical, Services, Fire Fighting, Air
Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc)
Supervision of Site Works
Stage and Final Inspections of Site Works
Attend discussions with Owner/ Engineer regarding related site work
progress, drawings, sequence of works, Quality Aspects
Preparation & Submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports
Maintaining Site QA /QC records and Submissions
Preparation of Red Mark Drawings
vInterested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected CTC or call on 9779649490 if not interested. We will really appreciate if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friends