Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Post vacant for Site Reliability Engineer
Designation:- Site Reliability Engineer
Experience:- 4-5 years
Qualification:- BS in Computer Science or a comparable field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
● Work with team to implement highly-available and scalable architectures for core and
third-party components of Acquia’s PaaS/SaaS products;
● Solve availability/performance problems and build software-based solutions to prevent
● Guide and implement build pipelines and automated deployments;
● Implement metrics, monitoring, and incident response processes;
● Implement change management and capacity planning processes;
● Initiate automated production deployments for patches and features;
● Champion the needs of Operations and the Customer Support team;
● Be aware of operations-related issues affecting Acquia’s PaaS/SaaS systems;
● Monitor levels of manual effort and signal when it grows;
● Measure availability metrics and signal when under SLA;
● Share a 24/7 on-call rotation with development engineers;
● Contribute as part of a Scrum team to maintain a deep understanding of system
functionality and architecture, with primary focus to operational aspects of the service
(availability, performance, change management, emergency response, capacity
Experience with Unix/Linux systems administration using the CLI. ● Fundamental
understanding of TCP/UDP networking concepts ● Solid oral and written
● Experience building systems on cloud technology (AWS, GCE, Rackspace, Openstack)
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development,
Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
● Experience with gathering/analysing App/Host performance metrics
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your co.