Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Post vacant for Mechanical Design Engineer in Hyderabad
Designation:- Mechanical Design Engineer
Experience:- 4+ years’ of experience in mechanical design
Salary:- 25-32k PM
Qualification:- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other equivalent qualification.
1. Design and optimization of mechanical components.
2. Design calculations relating to machine components
3. Clear understanding of drawing standards.
4. Preparing manufacturing drawings and part lists in accordance with applicable standards.
5. Interface with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly.
6. Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated
7. Documenting designs with correct documentation techniques
8. Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
9. Must be able to preparing and presenting mechanical designs at design reviews
10. Generates minutes from design Reviews
11. Ensures design files and information are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with
12. Keeps up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques and drawing standards
13. Liaises with other departments to ensure that the required information is available when
needed and customer requests are dealt with in a timely manner
14. Creation of technical reports and documentation as required for Military/Aerospace
1. Proficient in 3D CAD modelling and FE analysis in SOLIDWORKS.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your co.