Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Post vacant for Industrial Sales/Marketing Manager in Hyderabad
Designation:- Industrial Sales/Marketing Manager
Experience:- 10+ years of experience in industrial sales and marketing.
Salary:- ₹40,000.00 to ₹70,000.00 CTC per month
Qualification:- Required associate/ bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or any combination of education and experience, which should provide an equivalent background.
Experience in dealing with products related to Automotive, Electronics, Telecome, Aerospace and Defense sector is required such as HAL, RCI, ISRO and DRDO Labs .
Primary duties may include but not restricted to the following:
· To receive and co-ordinate all sales enquiries in line with the company’s sales process
· To monitor the status of all live enquiries and to ensure they are completed in a timely professional manner and escalated when required.
· To follow up sales activities with clients & potential clients
· To monitor company sales KPIs and sales performance
· Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities locally, nationally
· Researches client base to find new types of customers and generate enquiries and orders accordingly
· Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
· Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement
· develop and implement strategies effective for achieving sales and marketing objectives.
· Delegate marketing, sales and PR activities to subordinates where appropriate. Actively encourage the development of the subordinates.
· Produce and organise the company’s marketing collateral eg leaflets, banners, flyers, brochures, etc
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
· Interface between customer and company’s internal departments such as design and customer support, to process customer requirements.
· Ensures consistent compliance with associated ISO procedure.
· Good Communication skills. Fluent in English.
· Must possess an advanced skill set of Microsoft Excel
· Demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audience.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your co.