Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Post – Operations Manager/Team Lead (Education Services):
No of Openings: 01
Qualification: Bachelors or Master Degree in Engineering or Math
Experience – 2 to 5 Years
Salary – 25k per month & Negotiable
Male Candidate Required
Work Time – US Shift
Job Profile: You are responsible for growing and retaining the students and tutors base for LIVE classes and online courses. You will –
· Develop and manage a successful team of tutors to execute LIVE classes and online content development. You will be responsible for screening, hiring, training, and managing the tutors to teach from the center (and home), and monitor them for student success.
· Partner with top institutes and Universities in India and US, and manage the operations with your team.
· Focus on results for students with assessment tests, student learning plans, post tests, and progress results.
· Standardize tutor on boarding process with tutor assessment tests, background checks, and training tools.
· Develop the content library of textbooks that tutors can readily refer for LIVE classes. You will review and approve the content for quality assurance.
· Focus on lead generation initiative to grow the student base in close partnership with online marketing and creative team.
· Expand service offerings (academic and professional skills development courses) and target markets (Geo expansion in USA and other countries).
· Ensure discipline and work ethics in your team. E.g. reporting on time, start and end of classes on time, motivate people for excellence and positive performance results.
· Be a strong team lead, who is able to roll up the sleeves to conduct LIVE classes and develop online courses.
· Review and approve tutor payments based on their class log and content.