Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Looking for a Social Media professional with 1-2 years of experience. This position plays an important role
in executing social media plans for our clients in the fashion space, to enhance brand presence, engage the
audience, and drive growth.
• Implement comprehensive socialmediastrategies across various platforms (Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn) to increase brand awareness, drive audience engagement, and support
overall marketing objectives.
• Create and curate high-quality, compelling content for socialmedia channels, including posts, videos,
graphics, and other multimedia formats, while ensuring brand consistency and alignment with the
company’s tone and messaging.
• Manage socialmedia accounts, including daily monitoring, moderation, and timely response to
comments, messages, and inquiries to enhance customer engagement and satisfaction.
• Analyze socialmedia data, including audience insights, engagement metrics, and campaign
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Content Creation, and PR teams, to align
• Monitor industry conversations, competitor activities, and user-generated content related to the
brand, and respond and engage as appropriate to nurture positive relationships and address potential
• Collaborate with influencers, content creators, and partners to develop and execute collaborative
socialmedia campaigns and initiatives to expand reach and drive brand advocacy.
• 1-2 years of experience in socialmedia management, preferably within the fashion industry
• In-depth knowledge and experience with various socialmediaplatforms, tools, and analytics to drive
effective content creation, engagement, and performance measurement.
• Strong creative and storytelling skills, with the ability to develop compelling content and adapt
messaging for different target audiences.
• Proficiency in using socialmedia management tools, scheduling platforms, and analytics software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to adapt to
different brand voices and tones.
• Ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and effectively manage relationships with
internal stakeholders, agencies, influencers, and partners.
#socialmedia #Socila marketing #digitalmarleting #contentcreation #bangalorejobs
If interested , Kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] or can call on 9779649490. We will really appreciate it if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friends.