Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Opening for the Senior Associates – Indirect Tax in a IT Company for Mumbai / Indore location.
Designation:- Senior Associates – Indirect TaxExperience:- 3-5 yearsSalary:- 2.4 to 3.6 lacsLocation:- Mumbai / Indore Gender Preferences:- Any Skill:- Be aware of all service deliverables for the assigned clients.2. Work closely with relevant team members to review and validate:
Intercompany revenue invoices and/or third party sales invoices
Client supplier invoices.
Client employee expenses.
Review pre and post period end journal entries.
Update period end working papers in accordance with agreed procedures.
Payments and receipts of indirect taxes following filing of indirect tax returns.
3. Assist in the review and reconciliation of indirect tax accounts, liaising with other teams as required.
4. Gather relevant information, review data and provide advice to other teams on any adjustments in
relation to client’s indirect taxes.
5. Preparation of more complex draft indirect tax returns for multiple clients operating in multiple
6. Preparation of documents and files necessary to support more complex draft indirect tax returns, in
accordance with team policies and procedures.
7. Review of key documents (e.g. client supplier invoices) to ensure documents meet specific indirect
tax compliance standards.
Job Description – Senior Associate – Indirect Tax Page 2 of 3
8. Provide complete Indirect Tax return packages for review and sign off by UK based Indirect Tax
team for more complex or larger clients and assist UK team in the sign off of those returns for
submission to the relevant Tax Authority.
9. Assist with the review and approval of simple or straightforward indirect tax returns for clients.
10. Maintain files and all documents required to support indirect tax returns filed with Tax Authorities, in
accordance with team policies and procedures and to support client in any subsequent Tax
Authority audit that may arise.
11. Provide assistance as required to support client response to any Tax Authority audit of client’s
indirect tax returns as and when they arise.
12. Ensure all required training and development programs are attended.
13. Awareness of and adherence to agreed quality standards and team policies and procedure.
14. Strictly maintain and adhere to the Data Protection Act and client data confidentiality requirements.
15. Keep up-to-date with general accounting practice.
16. Take responsibility for personal development, including attendance at relevant training courses
attended by non-tax team members on matters that impact indirect tax reporting and compliance
17. Be flexible regarding working hours during busy periods in order to meet client/internal deadlines.
18. Flexible to take responsibility for other work to support team delivery and client satisfaction as
19. Assist in identifying and, once approved, implementing process and service improvements.
20. Assist AM and Manager in managing the VAT compliance trackers
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
1. Have a strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping, preferably to a minimum standard of
AAT level 2, including debits, credits, accruals, prepayments, assets and liabilities.
2. Complete understanding of trial balances, individual accounts, gross and net values, profit & loss
accounts, balance sheets, accounting periods, transaction and posting dates.
3. B.com/M.com/MBA/CA inter with 3-5 years of experience in indirect Taxation
4. Preferred functional domain technical knowledge for indirect taxes (although not essential for this
role as training will be given). See competency framework for more detailed definition.
5. Navigation and use of accounting systems for the purpose of production of reports required for
indirect tax purposes.
6. An understanding of the processes surrounding supplier invoices including scanning, checking,
VAT, analysis, approval, posting, payment & filing.
Job Description – Senior Associate – Indirect Tax Page 3 of 3
7. A working knowledge of employee expenses including receipt, approval, analysis, supporting
documentation, client policy, posting, payment & filing
8. A good level of understanding in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
9. Good English communication skills (written & spoken) to the required standard (as defined by
10. Knowledge of all relevant in-house administration systems (RTMS, HR.net, SEEK and Intranet).
11. Good organizational skills with a systematic approach to all work.
12. Able to plan workload and maintain flexibility within that plan.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected CTC or call on 9569909808 if not interested. We will really appreciate if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friends