Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Job opening for Human Resource Manager in Gurgaon location, Candidate must have MBA in (HR).Skills required for this job profile are – strategic planning, high level of interpersonal skills and integrity, outstanding communication and presentation skills, excellent Management & Leadership skills, solid team player and multi-tasking skills. Experience required 4-6 years, CTC 4.5 upto 6 LPA, No of positon one (1).
• Talent Acquisition/Recrutiment & Selection: Managing entire recruitment process- JD preparation, procuring CV’s from consultants & job portals, short listing-& screening relevant candidates for technical rounds, conducting HR interviews, salary negotiations, releasing offers, document verification of new employees etc.
• Employee On boarding: Managing joining formalities from Employee id creation email id creation, documentations etc.
• Conducting induction and orientation programs for the new joinees: For making them familiar with company culture and policies & foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Leave & Attendance Management.
• Maintaining Human Resource Information System: Employee Data and Personnel File Management
• Policy development, documentation & effective implementation.
• Manpower Planning: Working in consultation with Management to understand future manpower and skill requirements to improve process efficiency and cost effectiveness. Attrition analysis and updating of organization structure. Developing an effective Employee Retention program which includes training
• Employee Relations: To address employee grievances and conducting one- on- one session with employees on regular basis.
• Employee Engagement & Welfare: Conducting & introducing new employee welfare & motivation activities & programs from time to time, Organizing awards functions, trainings, birthday celebrations, festival celebrations, monthly & annual office parties etc.
• Compensation and benefits administration: Creating an effective Performance Management system, Appraisal management etc
• Managing exit procedure- conducting exit interviews, submitting the relevant details for exit & final settlement, releasing relieving letters.
• Ensuring relevant Labour Law Compliances
• Vendor Management
Experience in Software Company is necessary.