Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Opening for Android Developer for Mohali location
Profile – Android Developer
Exp – 1 to 3 years
Location – Mohali
Sal – Hike on current CTC
Gender preference – Any
* Translate designs and wireframes into high quality codeDesign, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugsHelp maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
* Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
* Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
* Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
* A knack for bench-marking and optimization.
* Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE DROP YOUR UPDATED CV AT email@example.com or call us on 9041149494.