Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
* POSITION NAME:– Senior Product Support Engineers (Web Applications).
Location – Banaglore
* Total Experience, in Years:– 5 – 7.
* No. of Openings:– Multiple.
* Gender:– Male Candidates only.
* Job Mode:– Permanent.
* Salary:– As per the Industry Standards.
* Qualification:– Any Degree with 1st Class.
* Joining Time:– Immediate ONLY.
As a Support Engineer your main role is to provide excellent customer focused service, encompassing application availability, 1st/2nd level support and root cause analysis.
The Sr. Application Support Engineer will provide a highly effective, proactive and responsive applications support service to all queries and issues, ensuring that the applications/systems operate efficiently, reliably and to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
· First level on investigation of any issue (client issues, data requests, JIRA support issues).
· Basic knowledge on any of the programming Language like PHP/Java.
· Excellent in SQL queries and experience in MySQL database.
· Providing support to clients (Internal/External) on call/emails directly and providing resolution and steps.
· RCA of recurring issues and automate manual tasks.
· Coordination for system and software releases with development team and manage the gaps in Implantation or risk assessment.
· Troubleshooting areas of performance and identifies effective solutions to resolve issues both immediate and for the longer term.
· Work closely with all level of operations.
· Should be team player and should have working together value and must be flexible in terms of working hours.
· Should be able to generate MySQL Reports and do required Data entries Manually and from Database/Excel Files.
· Overall 5-7 years of strong background in service delivery and/or L1/L2 Support management with a proven track record of delivering a first-class customer focused support service.
· Experience within a business and understanding of the challenges encountered.
· A good working knowledge of 2-5 years hands on experience supporting applications built on PHP/Java/.NET & MySQL.
· 1-3 years of hands on experience on all or some of the following;
· Shell Scripting or any other scripting language, SQL.
· Experience of working on tools like Jira, having knowledge on ticketing tool.
· Experience of supporting mission critical web applications with high business transactions and large volume of users.
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Outstanding ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing across all levels of management.
· Strong customer focus – meeting and exceeding expectations, resolving
issues and developing solutions to meet customer needs.
· Self-driven with a making a difference attitude.
· Ability to focus on the problem in high pressure situation and prioritize the asks in hand.
· A reliable and responsible team player. Owning their task end to end and ability to prioritise the tasks in order to achieve personal and team goals.
· Should be able to share the opinion and ideas openly with team and ability to grow with the team.
· Product Support Experience on any eCommerce/Magento Application would be a strong +ve point.
Interested Candidates are requested to send us their resume on [email protected] or call us on 8427933492 also, you may please refer to your friends/colleagues. Wish you all the best.