Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
ob Role, responsibilities and required skills are in the Job description attached below.
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented PHP Developer to join our team. As a PHP Developer,
you will write clean code & fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the
code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for all
aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing
and launching. You will be providing assistance to develop and deploy new features, to facilitate related
procedures and tools if necessary
Experience & Skill Set
● 4 – 5 years’ experience in PHP development role.
● Knowledge of CakePHP framework is a must.
Primary Responsibility (KPI)
● Work with developers to design the overall architecture of the web application.
● Strong knowledge of CakePHP web framework.
● Familiarity with MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
● Strong knowledge of PHP web servers, such as Apache.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
● Verify and deploy programs and systems.
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
● Knowledge of database optimization, query optimization, and ORM (Object-Relational Mapping)
● Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
● Knowledge of web application security best practices, such as secure coding practices, input
validation, and protection against common vulnerabilities.
Preferred Skill Set:
● Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
● Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
● Problem-solving and analytical skills.
Education and Certifications:
● Bachelor's degree in Computer science or technical field (preferred).
● Excellent logical thinking skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID or call on 9779649490. If not interested we will really appreciate it if you forward this position.