Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation: Pega Architect
Salary – Hike on Current CTC
Experience – 5+ years Relevant Pega Experience
Certifications : CLSA – Part2 or Part3
Job Requirements :
– Experience in Healthcare domain and have working experience on Healthcare insurance products
– Excellent knowledge and experience in Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure design and application profiling.
– Strong knowledge of various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types like integration, SLA’s, work flows, Case management, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Rule set Management.
– Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions/projects from a technical perspective.
– Act as a Technical Design Authority for the entire Pega solution to drive a strategic solution for customers.
– Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions.
– Identify and quantify scope and impact of Business requirements and changes on systems.
– Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews).
– Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs for highly scalable and performing solutions.
– Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans).
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041249494 if not interested. We will really appreciate if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friend