Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Looking for GIS Engineer for Hyderabad in Service provider company in the Agriculture sector
Profile – GIS EngineerExperience – Minimum 3 years of experience in below skill set from drone operations, agricultural domain will be applicable.Salary – 4 to 6 Lakhs PA Location – HyderabadQualification – Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Geoinformatics/Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Robotics or any related field from recognized institute or university.
General Job Purpose
We are seeking a motivated and multi-disciplinary GIS professional to beinvolved in design, development and test of both manned and unmanned aircraft systems. Tasks
include working on remote sensing applications among various sectors like Mining, Solar,
Agriculture, Construction and Infrastructure and 3D Modelling and analysis of structures. The ideal candidate will also be involved to improve the remote sensing techniques by coordinating with operations team.
Reporting to: Chief Electronics Engineer
A. Job Responsibilities:
• Need to work on photogrammetric processing of UAV data set, and convert it to
meaningful data for interpretation as per the business requirements.
• Need to work on remote sensing applications in various sectors like Mining, Solar,
Agriculture, Construction and Infrastructure.
• 3D Modelling and analysis of structures.
• Digitization, Annotations, Data Processing, Feature Extraction, Analysis and Quality
Check, of Data Collected on Maps, using GIS Software such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS,
QGIS, Global Mapper etc. by translating Given Data.
• Merging, Splitting and Plotting of data.
• Storage, analysis and presentation of geographical information.
• To work on key problems in GIS data processing and identifying effective solutions to
tackle the problems.
• Need to work on NDVI analysis, Elevation modelling and other data visualization and
processing techniques for drones.
• Need to use scripting techniques or model making approach to automate various
operations in GIS operations.
• Working with numerous tool sets like 3D Analyst, Analysis, Cartography, Data
management, Network analyst, Spatial analyst tools etc
• Image processing for classification and analysis using different softwares.
• 3-D Modelling & working on assets produced using UAVs / Drones data.
• Data conversion from GIS operations to CAD platform as per the requirements of the
customer, creation of TIN and Volume estimation.
• Provide technical assistance to projects as needed including support to acquisition of field
data, aerial surveys, and other imagery.
• Completing mapping tasks in a timely manner and prioritize mapping requests, applying
quality control/quality assurance standards and practices to GIS data and map.
• Preparation of Land Use, Land Cover, Land acquisition plans, area calculation and
• Should adapt to requirement changes and contribute accordingly.
• Need to improve the remote sensing techniques by coordinating with operations team.
• Maintain documents of all technical specifications used in development process.
• Should take part actively in project management.
• Can suggest new development methodologies in project life cycle and implementation.
• Hands on experience working on Photogrammetry softwares like Pix4D, Agisoft
PhotoScan, Autodesk Remake, Photomodeler.
• Extensive experience working on GIS Softwares like Pix4D, Global Mapper, ArcGIS,
Grass GIS, QGIS.
• Should have experience in volumetric analysis, Orthomosaics, and multispectral image
analysis techniques and various GNSS techniques, that are applied in real world.
• Experience in working on tools like OpenCV, Python, Matlab, Mathematica and
techniques like Machine Learning is an added advantage.
• Experience in Aerial photogrammetry and agricultural techniques is a PLUS.
Interested Candidates are requested to send us their resume on email@example.com or call us on 9779649490. Also, you may please refer to your friends/colleagues. Wish you all the best