Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
|Minimum 5-8 year working experience
|Account , Finance
|Education and other qualification
|Chartered Accountant with basic knowledge of cost accounting.
Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
· Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
· Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions;
· Calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
· Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
· Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
· Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
· Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Monitoring day to day accounting of the Units and ensuring timely posting of bills and vouchers, as per established policies and procedures.
· Supervising posting of entries pertaining to inventory receipt and issue , as verified from stores
· Ensuring reconciliation of Bank Accounts of the Units on monthly basis and that of parties on periodic basis.
· Handling timely computation and finalization of GST Liability and taking adequate steps for its timely deposition.
· Taking adequate measures for timely filling of TDS/TCS, VAT and GST returns.
· Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
· Tax reporting and inventory processing
· Collecting and analyzing data, this is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
· Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Additional controller duties as necessary
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if interested. We will really appreciate if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friends