Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Work Timings 9:30 AM to 6 PM
5/6 Days Company 5 days of work from office
The Sales Manager for NFC Card will be responsible for overseeing the sales operations of the organization’s NFC Card product. They will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, managing the sales team, and ensuring that sales targets are met.
Key Responsibility Areas:
– Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets for the NFC Card product.
– Manage the sales team, providing leadership and guidance to ensure that all team members are meeting their targets.
– Develop relationships with key customers and partners to increase sales of the NFC Card product.
– Conduct market research to identify new opportunities for the NFC Card product, and develop strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
– Monitor sales performance and provide regular reports to senior management.
– Collaborate with other departments, including marketing and product development, to ensure that the NFC Card product is aligned with the organization’s overall goals.
– Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and distributors to ensure that the organization has access to the resources needed to meet sales targets.
– Identify areas for process improvement and implement strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness in the sales process.
– Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
– At least 5 years of experience in sales management or a related field.
– Strong knowledge of sales strategies and techniques.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team.
– Ability to analyze market data and develop strategies based on this analysis.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
– Experience working in the technology industry, particularly with NFC technology, is preferred.
Key Result Areas:
– Achieve sales targets for the NFC Card product.
– Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and partners.
– Provide regular reports on sales performance to senior management.
– Increase efficiency and effectiveness in the sales process.
– Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments.
#Salesmanager #managerjob #Jobbsinbangalore #bangalorejob #job #jobs #Sales&marketing #Salesandmarketing
if Interested, kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] or can call on 9023404909. We will really appreciate it if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friends.