Job opening for the AD Specialist (Facebook & Google) for Delhi location
Share this job opening on social media
Posted on -March 31, 2023
- Designation - AD Specialist (Facebook & Google)
- Location - Delhi
- Experience - 2+ Years
- Salary - Upto 5 LPA
- Gender - Any
- Qualification -
- Skills -
- Target Industry -
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Plan special social media and influencer campaigns around brand calendars by bringing to the table creative ideas and executing them flawlessly.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Create marketing calendar and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Engaging with social media influencers to help build community through moderation & curation of discussions
- A minimum of 2+ years of work experience as a Social media manager
- Sound knowledge of All Social Media platforms.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing field or a related field required; Master’s would be a plus
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com with your current and expected CTC or call on 9056679449 if not interested, We will really appreciate if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friend
Apply to the above mentioned job