Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
We have job opening for post of System Administrator. Please go through the details :
Salary : 20 to 25k PM
Location : Chandigarh
The System Administrator is responsible for installation/configuration, operation and support of systems hardware and software related infrastructure. Tasks will be focused on design, implementation, maintaining high availability, performance, and security of Linux based systems that are provided from our Cloud Solutions business.
• Responsible for providing second level system administration support
• Performs system administration functions including new system configuration, software installations, and maintaining of existing systems.
• Provide primary architecture and support for Perforce installations throughout the organization
• Pro-active system monitoring and maintenance
• Hardware and software performance analysis and tuning
• Provides daily reports and status updates on incidents and projects
• Other duties that are within education and experience or the incumbent may be assigned for the betterment of the company.
• Relevant BS degree from an accredited four-Year College or University, or equivalent experience and minimum 2-3 years of experience in Linux and network systems support.
• 1-2 years working in large 24×7 production environments
• 1-2 years of experience with server virtualization
• 2-3 years of real world experience in Red Hat or CentOS Linux administration or any other comparable version of UNIX in a corporate or service provider environment
• 1-2 years of real world experience administering storage arrays
• 1-2 years of experience supporting busy source control environment (Perforce, Git, SVN)
• 1-2 years of real world experience administering Unix DNS, LDAP, and other core technologies
• 1-2 years of real world experience of system administration level shell scripting and process automation
• Ability to work day, evening or overnight shifts during week and weekends • Must be available to participate in rotating off hours on-call support
• Must be able to work in time sensitive production environments
• Must be able to work independently
• Proven hands-on network troubleshooting experience is a plus
• A sense of urgency and responsibility for following through
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge supporting Red Hat Linux/ Cent OS environments
• Experience with DNS, DHCP and BIND
• Experience with Apache or nginx
• Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components, including firewalls, load balancers, web and database servers. Well versed in Nginx web server.
• Solid understanding of networking technologies and protocols
• Familiar with ITIL and change management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
• Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines
• Ability to form and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to communicate clearly in technical and non-technical terms
• Ability to gather, analyze and organize information
• Ability to create, read, analyze and interpret technical diagrams and written procedures