Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
– Managing the day-to-day operations of the studio, including overseeing
walk-in clients and provide exceptional service to customers to turn
them into repeat clients.
– Managing and mentoring the Studio Coordinator and other staff members
to ensure that they are meeting performance expectations and
developing their skills.
– Ensuring that all studio operations are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including health and safety and data protection
– Managing the P&L (Profit and Loss) for the studio, including monitoring income and expenses to ensure that the studio is operating at a profit.
– Developing and managing the studio’s budget and monitoring expenses to ensure that they stay within budget.
– Identifying and pursuing local brand collaborations to increase visibility and attract new customers.
– Strictly adhere to studio operational SOPs
– Handle inbound queries of the clients, manage appointments, book consultations.
– Arrange training sessions for the artists for their skill development.
– Maintaining employee accommodation provided by the company, and being responsible for keeping it clean and free of nuisances.
– Build and maintain high energy positive team spirit, strengthen bonding between artists and other team players.
– Manage studio atmosphere and hygiene as per the company standards, keeping the Aliens vibe alive all the time.
– College degree in business management, sales, marketing or a related field.
– 5+ experience in a similar role, such as customer service, sales, or operations management, could be beneficial. Experience working in a
retail or service-oriented business could be useful.
– A positive, customer-service oriented attitude, ability to work well under Pressure and handling difficult customers, ability to work well in a team
Environment and a strong work ethic are key attributes for this role.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for this role.
– Ability to think strategically, analyse data, and make decisions based on that data is important.
– Strong organisational and time-management skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively, are also important.
– Sales and revenue growth
– Customer delight
– Data management
– Employee productivity and satisfaction
#tattoo #Tattoojobs #Tattoomanager #Chandigarh #tricityjobsIf interested can forward your updated resumes on email@example.com and can directly contact us on 9779649490 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues