Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
The Quality Assurance Engineer would be responsible for maintaining high standards, conducting various testing phases, and ensuring the accuracy and quality of projects and products throughout their life cycle.
• Prepare and Maintain test cases (Functionality specs) and test results doc for any Project at different stages – Development, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Production.
• Maintaining all the required documents, logs and required reports. Working on the project
management tool if required and publishing the required data.
• Manage Websites, Web Application & Product related projects from onboarding to completion.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests (manual and automated practices) ensure consistency and accuracy of outputs prior to delivery.
• Requirements Analysis by analyzing the functional and non-functional website requirements.
• UI design Compatibility test using the test cases that cover multiple testing environments like mobile devices, Tablets, laptops and desktops in different screen resolutions.
• Test execution and bug reporting. Functional execution cases by running automated scripts or using manual testing and reporting all the bugs with test cases.
• Perform Regression testing, system testing and all forms of testing required for any successful
deployment of a project.
• Perform quality checks at various stages of the process to ensure quality and accuracy (proofreading, final eye) by doing website testing.
• Perform quality checks at various stages of product development life cycle
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst or similar role.
Strong understanding of software development life cycle and testing methodologies.
Proficient in creating and executing test cases for both manual and automated testing.
Familiarity with testing tools and frameworks.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
#quality #qualitycheck #softwaretester #automation #hiring #jobopening #Mohali If interested can forward your updated resumes on
[email protected] and can directly contact us on 9041819949 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues