Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation : Physiotherapist
Exp : 1 to 2 yrs
Salary : 20k to 25k PM
Location : Mohali
· Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition;
· Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
· Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
· Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
· Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
· Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
· Be legally responsible and accountable;
· Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times;
· Manage clinical risk.
· Writing case notes and reports
· Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
· Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
· Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
· Performing tests and measures to identify potential and existing problems.
· Provide interventions (the interactions and procedures used in managing and instructing patients/clients),
· Modify interventions as necessary to achieve anticipated goals and expected outcomes
· Design, co-ordinate and deliver an effective and efficient Physiotherapy Orthopedic In-Patient Service.