Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
1. What they will do: We are looking for self-motivated and eager to learn freshers to join our Customer coordination team. Their primary role is to provide assistance to our clients through phone calls and emails. They will be responsible for managing redemption fulfilment. They will be required to assist our clients with their gift claim redemption and ensure coordination and timely delivery of product requests.
2. What is required: To be successful in this role, the candidate should have extraordinary communication skills to handle customers having different dialects. In addition to this, they should be keen learners to understand our company commitment and client requirements. This will help them to troubleshoot any issue faced by the clients faster.
• Provide the required information to the customers about their complaints
• Resolve any queries by mailing and can communicate directly with higher authorities.
• Maintain database by updating customer information on a daily basis
• Communication skills must be good ( verbal and written)
• Keep the team informed about customer emails and their revert regularly
• Graduate in any subject.
• Experience- 2 Years
• Proficient in English with extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with Excel
• Should be a team player
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good decision-making abilities
#customersupport #customerservice #customercare #bangalorejob #jobinhalasuru #job #jobs #JobOpening #Hiring #JobSearch #NowHiring #CareerOpportunity #Employment #JobOpportunity #JobListing #JobPosting #JobAlert #recruitment
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] given mail ID or call on 9779649490. If not interested we will really appreciate it if you forward this position.