Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Data Scientist
Experience – 3-5 Years
Salary – upto 50LPA
Qualification – Graduation
Location – Panchkula
JD for Data Science/ML Engineer:
● Productionize ML/AI models around semantic understanding and personalization
which power our Search and Recommendation applications.
● Building fast and scalable data pipelines aggregating various data sources.
● Participate in lean and agile development processes in a test and
monitoring-driven environment, while collaborating with Data Scientists and
● Crunch historical data, search queries, product catalog, and images to extract
hidden relations and features.
● Conduct research to explore cutting edge ML / MLOps stack and ability to
execute a quick POC.
● Lead the effort to integrate and scale the ML components to a production-level
that can handle terabytes of data.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with a strong
understanding of algorithms and data structures (Preferably from Tier 1 or 2
● 3+ years experience building ML-driven fast and scalable ML/analytical
algorithms in a corporate/startup environment using Python, Spark/MLlib and
● Experience working with distributed systems in a cloud-based production
● Strong Data Engineering & ETL skills to build scalable data pipelines. Exposure
to data streaming stack (e.g. Kafka)
● Relevant experience in fine tuning and optimizing ML (especially Deep Learning)
models to bring down serving latency.
● Exposure to ML model productionzation stack (e.g. MLFlow, Docker)
● Excellent exploratory data analysis skills with ability to slice and dice data at
scale using SQL in Redshift/BigQuery.
● Decent understanding of various machine learning and natural language
processing technologies, such as classification, information retrieval, clustering,
knowledge graph, semi-supervised learning and ranking.
● Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
● Exposure to deep learning stack (PyTorch/Keras/TensorFlow) and techniques
(Representation/Transfer Learning, RNN/LSTM, Transformers).
If interested can forward your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and can directly contact us on 9779649490 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues