Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
TITLE : Business Development Manager
EXPERIENCE : 2 – 5 Years
EDUCATION : PG Any/MBA
SEX : Male/Female
LANGUAGES : English Spoken/Written Hindi, Marathi (Spoken)
Location : Mumbai
Subject: Job Description – Business Development Manager
Welcome to Rudra Creations!
AsBusiness DevelopmentManager you are mainly responsible for yourteam achieving the agreed monthly, quarterly and annual targets. Assisting your team in calling on Clients whenever required. Planning sales strategies for your team and coordinating with Business development Manager and giving proper feedback to the General Manager,C.E.O.
Your job description is as described below:
1. Organize daily huddles with your teams.
2. Training your team to a good standard.
3. Prepare a valuable sales pitch that can assist your team in increasing sales.
4. Visiting Clients along with your team membersat least once in a weekor whenever required.
5. Checking all quotations before being sent to Clients for correctness.
6. Coordinating with Purchase department for gifting items or Production head for core products for samples and order requirements.
7. Follow up with Sales team and monitor individual and collective sales performance.
8. Updating Inquiry and Order status form daily and emailing to Accounts department.
9. Authorising the order form prepared by your team for sample requirement.
10. Authorising the order form prepared by your team, once firm order is received from Client.
11. Achieving Sales targets individual and team, as agreed with the Company.
12. Ensure payments are collected on schedule and outstanding payments are at a manageable level.
13. Preparing daily reports and emailing them to the C.E.O.