Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Asst Manager/ Sr. Engineer – Production
Experience – 5 – 10 Years
Salary – 35k PM
Qualification – Diploma or B.E in Mechanical or related streams
Location – Bengaluru
Age Group: below 35 years
Skill Sets requirements:
• Male Candidate with 5-10 years of Proven experience in planning and execution of production
activities in the field Machining, Fabrication, assembly.
• Able to communicate in multiple languages
• Planning and Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly production Schedules and execution of the
same. And reporting as MIS.
• Distribution of workload to operators to achieve daily production targets
• Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize
production, develop operational and planning strategies to achieve production and financial
• Planning of Raw Material, consumable, indirect material, tools required for production
• Capacity planning with respect to customer schedules, planning the resources as per requirement.
Experience in working with Japanese or German MNC or its Tier 1 Supplier
• Strong knowledge in calculating Cycle time, takt time, OEE. etc.
• Good Knowledge in Lean Management Systems or TPS
• Able to lead a team of 75 persons and more.
• To maintain Targeted Inventory levels in all stage of production
• Lead the Production planning and achievement on day-to-day basis on the shop floor
• To ensure Ontime delivery of the goods to all customer
• Act as a window person between all customers and company for production and delivery related
• Monitor and control costing as per BOM and ensure that the same does not exceed the given
• Follow up with purchase team for raw material and Subcontract activities
• Should be a good team player with excellent communication skills
• Good in problem Solving Skills, presentation and execution of New product planning.
• Basic Knowledge of Product costing.
• To be an independent decision maker, self-motivated good leadership person.
• Ensure the delivery of the material as per customer specific requirements
• Supply chain planning, ordering and scheduling as per minimum inventory level
• Maintain cordial relations with workmen and team
• Plan and allocate resources including raw material and manpower via shift schedule
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
• Assist in production risk assessment, identify bottlenecks, provide corrective actions and assist in
• Resolve production related issues and escalate unresolved issues / deviations to the management
• Knowledge on logistics planning and execution for dispatches.
• Basic knowledge on labor laws and factory rules.
If interested can forward your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and can directly contact us on 9779649490 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues