Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Urgent need of system engineer for Mohali, The candidate should be graduate and have 6 month to 1 year experience in this domain, Candidate should be responsible for supporting equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support, performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment, provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure. Salary as per company norms. Preference will be given to the female candidate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment to the specifications of client proposals
• Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support
• Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance & support
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
• Complete time logs in Tigerpaw within 48 hours of completing tasks to ensure accurate and timely time tracking, project management and billing of customers
• Any other duties as assigned by management
• Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
• MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
• Maintain two Microsoft competency requirements to enable company to maintain Microsoft Partner Network Membership
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both
• Ability to work well with others, as well as independently. Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
• Availability in response to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
• “Must be proficient in time management” as well as “Might have to and be willing to work shift hours or according to vessel movement”