Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Customer Support Specialist(Gaming Process)(Full-Time)
Experience – 1.5 – 6 years
Gender – Any
Must-have requirements:1. Experience working with US-based Customers preferably between 1.5-6yrs. 2. Some experience in Gaming Industry3. Have worked on calls as well along with chats and emails,4. Open to work in Night/Rotational Shifts.5. Preferable if they can join immediately.
• Read, review, respond, and document user reports, reviews, and support
tickets regarding all the gaming-related questions and concerns via
Helpshift support system, emails, facebook messages, in app queries,
chats and phone calls and other means of communication.
• Adapt to customer needs to provide top quality support for both
technical and non-technical issues
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s
complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction
or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring
you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction
• To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority
with clarity and promptness.
Who we are looking for:
Our ideal CX candidate will enjoy building relationships with customers. We are
looking for someone who is self-sufficient, driven, and empathetic.
• Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a CX
executive preferably into Gaming Industry.
• Worked for US based Customer.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat
• Strong knowledge of customer service software and development tools
including Zendesk, Jira, and Slack.
• Experience defining KPI’s and measuring support-related activities.
• It’s important that you can work during Pacific U.S. time zone hours.
• Self-motivation and an attitude that gets things done.
If interested can forward your updated resumes on email@example.com and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues