Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Sr Quality Engineer
Experience – 5-7 years
Salary – 15-16 LPA
Location – Gurgaon
What you will do:
• Make technical decisions and participate in full life cycle development including testing and
design that improve the codebase while minimizing risk.
• Ability to create, enhance and add to Automation Frameworks.
• Ready to work on new technologies, tools, and frameworks.
• Tests complex API, web and mobile based applications that reference database back-end
• Responsible to create Performance scripts and address all technical issues; facilitate the
resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
• Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous
integration for value added feedback. Work closely with development and product teams to
ensure timely delivery and automation of features.
• Coordinate and communicate seamlessly across other technical and product teams
• Be a leader and mentor to other team members, contributing to code reviews and other team
• Estimates own testing tasks and works productively with minimum supervision while showing
excellent team attitude.
• A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 5-7 years of SQE experience as SDET or automation engineer in testing of distributed
systems, preferably in a SaaS environment using Agile methodology.
• Should have 5 years’ experience in Automation testing of Rest API/Services.
• Should have 3+ years’ experience in Automating web applications using Selenium or similar
• Should have 3+years’ experience in Python/Java/any scripting language.
• Understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
• Solid experience of building CI/CD pipelines and building scalable automation frameworks.
• Well versed with code-coverage tools and Whitebox testing approach.
• Hands on experience with Non-Functional/Performance Test automation using JMeter or similar
tool. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior.
• Good understanding of any code management tool Git/Bitbucket/GitHub etc.
• Proficient in writing test cases based on requirement specifications, building test scenarios, and
creating test strategy to perform UAT, functional testing, regression testing, acceptance testing.
• Solid experience in Requirement analysis, estimations, Agile framework.
• Ability to write and analyze complex MySQL queries.
• Communicate effectively with Development, Technical Project and Product Management teams
on product issues, major and patch releases, quality milestones and feature development
• Possess good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
Good to have:
• Experience on Robot Framework.
• Docker, Kubernetes experience is good to have.
• Should have explored other automation tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
• Experience in X-Ray – test management tool.
• Good knowledge of Linux system and commands.
If interested can forward your updated resume on [email protected] and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues.