Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation: Node JS Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: 30% hike
Gender : Any
– Hands-on backend web development experience.
– Decent understanding on Git, Bit Bucket.
– Excellent grip on node JS/express JS, like how node
JS/express JS works, behind the scenes.
– Person who thinks like a compiler.
– Ability to resolve a real time problem through code.
– Familiar with Agile software development.
– Good understanding of JSON.
– Matured enough to consume and make API calls.
– Experience on issue tracking, bug tracking tool like JIRA,
– Working on any cloud services like AWS, Azure would be
an added advantage.
– Good at estimating ETA and also good at delivering by
– Be up for anything. A can-do attitude.
– Not just restricted to the backend.
– Have an eye for building, maintaining and creating
schema for RDBS.
– Define and communicate technical and design
– Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in
– Work seamlessly in any IDEs like VS Code, WebStorm, etc.
– Work collaboratively with BA teams to ensure the
requirement criteria is met.
– Participate in the creative process. Thinking out of the box.
– Writing time efficient, space efficient and generic code.
– Oversee all technical challenges which might occur while
– Delivering user story development as per acceptance
– Preparing LLD (Low level document) on a solution or a
component for better understanding to other developer.
– Participate in the entire application life cycle focusing on
coding and debugging.
– Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with
current best practices.
If interested can forward your updated resume on [email protected] and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues