Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Hiring for Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Customer Complaints – Quality for OEM Manufacturing MNC firm in Chennai
Position : Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager – Customer Complaints – Quality
Qualification : BE/BTech/ Diploma (Mechanical)
Location : CHENNAI only 3 weeks in Basma Plant for Induction & then shifted to Chennai.
Experience : 9 plus yrs.
Any Specific Industry: Tier 1 and Tier 2 (Automotive firm)/ Automobile Manufacturing
CTC – up to 8.5 Lac for AM & 11 Lac for DM
Skills & Competencies:
1. QC Tools (7QC, 5W, 2H Methodologies, Quality Circle
2. Gemba Approach
3. Root Cause Analysis
Generic: Good communication skills.
Areas of Expertise:
1. Customer complaint communication, Containment, Follow corrective action.
2. Exposure to rubber mixing & moulding process.
3. Managing & ensuring adherence to quality assurance programs in the organization and suggesting improvements for achieving the targets.
4. Developing long-term partnership with Customers, managing Customers expectation to ensure meeting of service, delivery and quality norms.
5. Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, Customer PPM &
Customer Portal Management, full analysis, poka-yokes (error proofing), and implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures.
6. Manage and coordinate customer PPM (Parts per Million), cost recovery and supplier warranty indicators.
7. Support Validation and re validation process.
8. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
9. Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis.
10. Containment & analysis with other department.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested. We will really appreciate if you forward this position to your colleagues or Friends